This has to be the best value property in Reedy Creek.
You have to enter the property to see the wonderful vista that this property overlooks. It is very private and picturesque. The home is spacious with two living areas, three bedrooms plus a study. A superb private backyard for children to play and adults to entertain.
It is located in the popular Kingsmore Estate with easy access to the M1, beaches, shops, schools and Varsity Rail.
* Land size is 996m2 with room for a trampoline or backyard cricket, boat or trailer
* Kidney shaped in-ground pool
* Air-conditioned family room
* 3 bedrooms + study
* 2 living areas
* Covered outdoor alfresco area
* Woolworths, Liquor Store, and Coffee Shops close by.
* A copy of the Sustainability Declaration is available at our office.
- Formal Lounge
- Separate Dining
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
Land Area 996 sqm